- Interviews with staff members about their understanding of inclusion;
- A detailed look at the access to your premises for customers and employees with physical and sensory impairments;
- Meetings with external stakeholders to ensure that their ethos on accessibility is similar to yours
- An evaluation of the accessibility of your recruitment process and the advertising documentation you currently use;
- A focus on language and terminology surrounding disability used in your organisation;
- Visits to external organisations that you provide your services to, and an analysis of such services.
We have carried out audits that include all of the above and more! Whatever it is you are looking for, we can do our best to provide a tailored plan just for you. Audits can be undertaken in an ‘open’ or ‘closed’ manner, meaning other members of your organisation don’t need to know that they are happening, if this is something that you think will result in more authentic findings.
All you have to do is get in touch and let us know when you’re free – we will do the rest! At the end of the audit, you will be given a detailed findings report, including a disability toolkit for your staff to use and suggestions of what can be done next to ensure that your organisations is as accessible and inclusive as possible.
We have audited many organisations, including premier league football clubs and transport companies, with each audit being completely suited to individual requirements. If you’re interested to see what we could do for you and your organisation, contact us at email@example.com for a chat and a quote.