Disability Awareness Training
Enhance The UK work with you to achieve your inclusion goals. We are a charity run by disabled people, challenging perceptions and providing fun and educational disability awareness training. Join us in creating a society where disability is viewed for the better.
With years of experience of working with public, private, and not for profit organisations our disability awareness training is hailed as the best in the country. Experienced, intuitive and approachable our team will help you create an accessible and inclusive environment for customers, colleagues and partners.
Do you need to:
- Meet the legal requirements of disability discrimination legislation such as the Equality Act (2010)
- Ensure that staff have the confidence and the know how to appropriately communicate with and best support disabled people?
- Plan inclusive and accessible events
- Ensure that your business environment, policies, and procedures are accessible
- Check that your internal and external communication is reflective of best practice accessibility guidelines, tone and terminology
- Become disability confident
- Increase revenue
- Increase staff retention and disability disclosure
- Embed inclusion into the ethos of your organisation