Our custom designed disability awareness e-Learning courses are created to your requirements with bespoke content, specifically for your organisation. Our team of experts will partner with you to create outcome focused disability awareness e learning programmes which will be highly motivating, engaging and informative.
Content is designed to ensure it suits a range of learning styles and can include
- Videos of disabled people sharing their experiences and providing solutions
- Animations/ graphics to demonstrate abstract concepts and reinforce key messages
- Written information in palatable bite sized chunks
- Audio clips to assist aural learners
- Interactive activities to ensure learners can apply knowledge to their own work streams
- Social learning and gamification to engage and motivate learners
- Summative and formative assessments.
Benefits of commissioning our e-Learning courses
We have the capacity to create our own e-Learning courses internally but would really like to partner with you as subject matter experts is this possible?
Yes! We are always flexible on our approach and will strive to work with you in a way that meets your needs. Book a free consultation with us to find out more.
Absolutely! Our course are all compliant with a minimum of SCORM 1.2 Should you need a different format, get in touch with us to discuss your needs?
Can we have a training package which incorporates e-Learning modules, face to face and virtual training sessions?
Yes, this is often a really successful way of meeting your training requirements. Schedule a call with us to find out more.
Pretty much anything disability related! Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the social model of disability
- Terminology, language and disability etiquette
- How to encourage disability disclosure
- Disability awareness for line managers
- Inclusive complaints procedures
- Disability legislation
- Removing barriers disabled employees face
- Reasonable adjustments
- How to improve your customer service for disabled people