Your work life balance is very important to us this is why we offer the following:
Annual leave, family leave and compassionate leave
We provide an annual leave entitlement of 25 days per year plus bank holidays. We adjust this if you are part time. We also offer employees compassionate leave and family leave should this be necessary.
Flexible working hours
We believe that getting the balance right between working and time off is essential to our employee’s wellbeing. This is why we are always open to considering suggestions of working hours to suit your needs.
Other benefits of working with us
- Free eye tests
- Support, advice, and counselling via our employee assistance program
- Generous pension
Employing disabled people
Equality and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. We want to create a truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are a Disability Confident employer. This means that we are committed to:
- Actively attracting and recruiting disabled people
- Providing a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process
- Offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
Freelance Social Media Assistant
16 hours per month (preferably 4 hours per week)
£11 per hour
Enhance The UK is recruiting for a freelance social media assistant working 16 hours per month. A creative thinker with a natural writing style, you’ll feel confident with the ins and outs of twitter and Instagram and understand that the responsibility of representing a brand online is different to personal use of social media.
Liaising with a small, friendly team you’ll be supported and encouraged, and have an opportunity to learn and develop.
Please look at the content on our Enhance The UK and Undressing Disability social media channels before applying and ensure you are comfortable with the subject matter of sex and disability. Applications should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Writing accessible social media posts and scheduling content for multiple accounts
- Creating accessible content using Canva and other tools
- Editing and adding subtitles to video content
- Following and contributing ideas to a Content Plan
- Uploading articles to websites
- Other tasks such as proof-reading, meetings etc as required
- Working to deadlines
We are happy to provide training on creating accessible content and on the tools we use for scheduling and making images/ video however there is an expectation that you’ll be able to create a specific number of posts within the time allocated so experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills – on and offline
- High standard of written English
- Attention to detail
- Creative thinking
- Experience in managing social media accounts – particularly twitter and Instagram
- Motivated and comfortable with the topics covered by Enhance The UK and the Undressing Disability campaign
- Reliable and organised
The Application Process
Step 1: Apply
To apply please contact us by email by the 28th of July with answers to the following questions.
- Why you’d like to work for Enhance The UK
- A one page CV detailing any relevant experience
- Submit a 400 word article on a topic that you’re passionate about
Step 2: Video Call
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by 31st July and asked to take part in a 30 minute video call to chat about the role and for us to learn more about you, and for you to learn more about us and how we work.
Step 3: Outcome
The successful applicant will be notified by 6th August.
We recognise that everyone is unique and may have particular needs during the recruitment process. If you need any job information in a different format or if you need additional support with your application please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 226 5055 to discuss alternative ways of applying.